Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > train simulator program.

On the webpage of Clever models
Looking under
Freebies
(Z) Railroad Simulator Modelis by John Flemming.
These are models of several of our kits that are in a format suitable to be used in virtual railroad simulators. they were created by John Flemming from kits he purchased.
These other files are only able to be opened in the train simulator program.
To open the file I need a program Railroad Simulator. David Miecznikowski said I should post this on the Discussion page. Please if anyone knows how I can do this.

Thank you for your help

John Jacobs
email johnjacobs11927@gmail
Cell: 9185501544
March 30, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Jacobs
For files from the Microsoft Train Simulator world, a great resource is elvastower.com, which hosts MANY such models.

For several of the popular formats used, namely Bmp, Targa and Ace, the tool I use it TgaTool2 (free). See mwgfx.co.uk/train/tgatool2.htm

For MSTS specific files (.s) I use ShapeViewer. see msts.steam4me.net/utilities/shape_viewer.html#

I have taken several of these 3d models and turned them into paper models. Most notable is the "Phil's Mobile" by Tim Muir on ElvasTower. Here is a link to some thumbnails of that model. Click for high resolution. jthorns.com/mrr/Mobil.html
April 2, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Tabler
link got scrunched, and a space lost. The link to the images is jthorns.com/mrr/Mobil.html
April 2, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Tabler