Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > "O Scale Wooden Ice House" - How To Videos Completed

Finally, the last video episode for the "O Scale Wooden Ice House" was posted to my Youtube Play list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xygB367q3o0&list=PLe1gnchYFwu1u3y7vL0Gk6EDlPeT5qnIP

This in depth "How To" shares the basics I've learned with CardStock Modeling and added features for detailing Windows, Lap Siding, Shingles, and Stone Foundations.... spanning over 8 videos. All thanks to the resources provided by Clever Models from Dave, Thom, and the loyal followers here!

By far, I don't claim to yet be an expert, merely sharing my journey. Happy viewing, Sam MIller
January 11, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterSam Miller
Sam:

Your previous videos on the Icehouse helped me allot. I can’t thank you enough. I watched them all many times until it finally sunk into my head. The icehouse is my best effort yet.

Jack
January 11, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterJack Simpson
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain all of this. I have watched your tapes and they are fantastic and so helpful. God bless and thanks again, Jim
Hi Jim, many thanks for watching the videos and glad to be of help. I plan to do more, working on a video about doing "shadow boxes" with lighting for interior rooms. Clever Models has a number of kits with these included. Best regards, Sam
March 22, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterSam Miller