Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > New to Paper Models

Hello all. I am returning to model railroading after selling out of all my stuff nearly 20 years ago. I never grew out of it, but I had other priorities, other things pulling at my time and of course as a father of three daughters who were uninterested, I felt the family was more important. But, the kids are grown and as I contemplate what comes next, building my layout has become more than a casual interest again. In the past I built a lot of beginner and intermediate plastic kits and even a couple of expert level molded kits, but never any fine scale or craftsman stuff, But now with costs for those kits in O scale running about three times what I'd pay for them considering I'd rather D.I.Y. than P-A-Y, I started looking around for alternatives and I love what I have found here. I understand that there are other places to find this kind of printable kit, but I am not sure where to start, so I will begin with the freebies and then go from there.
November 25, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJ Walt Layne
Welcome J
I see from your recent order that you have decided to move forward. If there is any way I can assist, just let me know.
November 27, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterDavid W Miecznikowski
Just this afternoon I sat down and printed the static documents to read and familiarize myself with the methods before trying the first freebie. Tomorrow with luck I'll print wither the shed or the signal tower and get started. Excited to be getting this going. Thamks.
December 4, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJim Layne