Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Are there any N-scale kits?

All of the items I've looked at are great - but I do N-scale. Are there any kits in this scale?
May 26, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterBarry Kolp
The newer kits are all "O" scale, but you can reduce them to any size you want when you print the pages. I model in HO scale & I reduce them to 55%. Not sure what the reduction would be for "N", but I am told it is simple math....maybe even a chart on the web.
May 27, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJerry
Well Barry, I apologize for being rude. I should treat my potential customers with more respect, but, had you spent a bit of time enjoying the vast content of this website, you would see that there are over 30 specifically N scale kits available. They are mostly the earlier kits, from about S1 to S24. They get sporadic after that. BUT as Jerry already replied, any kit can be printed in any scale smaller than O. Yes, by using SIMPLE math. Again, there are various places around the web site, like the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page, where the process is explained. I will give you the cliff notes version. O scale is 1/48. N scale is 1/160. Dividing 48 by 160 gives you .3 so you print at 30%. Just for fun, if you start with HO scale, 1/87 and want N scale, 87/160=.543. Print at 54.3%. Simple.