Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Free test

Dave, this is my first post and it seems to be working fine... as long as you're able to read this. On the other topic of past freebies, I think selling them as individual kits or, if you feel early ones are not up to your current level of excellence, as small sets of a few freebies. I was also enticed by the freebie first and made the decision to use your paper models for my layout (I'm doing a layout for 70's era AFX slotcars) I really appreciate the ability to adjust the scale so the buildings fit the 'size' needed rather than being locked into the standard ratios. Also, with paper, its much easier to adjust a door size etc. to suit compared to plastic. I may even try using textures and other bits to build some bleachers... unless you have some 'fairground' buildings in the works!
thanks for the inspiration
Jack
April 22, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJack
Paper is the most versatile of all the modeling media. As you said, it is easy to change to almost any size & make additions with optional textures & even change colors with a photo program. It can be mad flat or layered as much as you want. Welcome to the club and hope you enjoy your new hobby
May 5, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJerry
I'm wondering if it would be possible to offer select models, such as dwellings, in different colors for those of us not able to find our way through the technical complexities of photo programs. Even buying the kit again in a new color would be cheaper than the monthly fees these photo programs are charging. Just something to think about if it can be done without too much trouble.
July 3, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterEverett DeGrasse
Well Everett, anything is possible. Do you have something specific in mind. The one dwelling kit that we already have, comes in four colors in the one kit. How about a specific suggestion?
Dave Miecznikowski
Hi Dave, I was thinking of the Cloverdale Coal Co. Patch House. I have this kit, love it by the way, but I don't think it comes in any other color unless I'm missing something. Looking at some other kits I do see color selections... I hadn't noticed before.
July 3, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterEverett DeGrasse