Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > software

just wondering if your product works with Mac computors
April 3, 2020 | Unregistered CommenterPete
Pete,
I tried to reply to your email, but it didn't go through, but yes my files work with MAC.
April 3, 2020 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
I have always been a MAC owner, and a long time customer of CLEVER. All my interface with them has been with using a MAC, with no problems.
April 6, 2020 | Unregistered Commenterbob bruce
Pete,

Though you already have the response from Dave on this, let me add my perspective as a relatively new customer and long-time Mac user. I had the same question--compatibility. The technical answer is yes, compatible, Clever Models uses .pdf file format which makes their files transportable across platforms.

Make this a BIG THUMBS UP!

i am working on my third major industry build using Clever Models textures. Indeed, I purchased my second collection--the first texture collection. This will support a large and prominent lumber mill at the end of the peninsula first seen on entering my layout space. I am so happy with what I have from Clever Models that I will use the textures as the final model in this space.

Yes, another happy Mac customer!

Billl Decker
April 9, 2020 | Unregistered CommenterBill Decker
Thank you Bill for your indorsement. Happy to know that our materiaols are meeting your needs.
Thom
April 10, 2020 | Unregistered CommenterThomas A Miecznikowski
No one asked but the PDF files will work well on Linux as well :)
July 14, 2020 | Unregistered CommenterMike Ratel