Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Missing order

Hi there. I know it's the Xmas hols, but I placed an order to keep me busy over the break on 26 Dec, fully paid for via PayPal, but no sign yet (29 Dec) of any email with a link to download the kits. Can you pls look into it for me?
December 28, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterScott MacLean
Scott,
Your link to the download was sent to you at 6:29:05, on December 25th., a few seconds after you placed the order. What probably happened was that your system decided not to trust the file since it is an executable and sent it to either your spam or trash folders. This happens occasionally. The download links are only good 48 hours so I will have to send you fresh ones, but they will also probably get rejected by your computer, so be sure to look in spam and trash. Once you find where you computer put the files, right click on them and you will be able to open them. I will be re sending the links shortly.
Cordially,
Dave Miecznikowsi
Clever Models LLC
mizewon@gmail.com
December 31, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks Dave. I have checked all those folders, but I may have deleted all the files in them prior to looking (I'm a bit anal about cleaning up). I'll check again now.

And Happy New Year 😊
December 31, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterScott
Still nothing (more than an hour after your reply). I've checked __all__ my junk and spam folders, plus trash folders. Dave, I don't recall having to type in an email address when I placed the order, but the response from the site said it would be emailed to that address. So I am wondering if it is trying to send it to nowhere? Is that possible?

Or ... (and this has happened to me before) the ISP address that underpins the ordering system has been blacklisted by my ISP here ?

Or it's a paypal issue ?

Would you like a different email address to try ?
December 31, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterScott