Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Log cabin texure

I am looking for a texture page of logs for a log cabin. Actually it is for the train station at Corona on the Moffat Line.Anyone have any infor. Thanks
November 25, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam Friedman
I apologize for being a bit sarcastic here William, but did you look at our texture page? P/N T74, $1.99.
Cordially,
Dave Miecznikowski
Clever Models LLC
mizewon@gmail.com
November 25, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
thanks. I missed it completely. WOWJust what I need.
November 26, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam Friedman
I'm glad it worked out and I have to apologize again for my attitude. It's just that sometimes, mostly with new customers, they would rather ask than look. I'm sure it is my vain nature, but I have put a lot of work into this website and with all it shortcomings, I am proud of it. Unfortunately, the statistics show that most viewers just want the freebies and little else. They don't go hunting for anything else. That page gets far more hits than anything else. Oh well, sorry to unload on you. I appreciate your interest. Enjoy the texture.
Dave
November 26, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Hi

No need to apologize. I love the site and I do buy stuff. The reason I missed it was that the station restaurant at Rollins Pass on the Moffat Line was logs that were very rough even had the bark on them. So that was what i was looking for. However I think I can weather your logs and do ok.

I started off with the free building and that got my interest up. Now working on some of your buildings and also using the textures to scratch build stuff for the Moffat Line.

Keep up the great work !

Thanks

Bill
November 26, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam Friedman