Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > New Kit Available Clever Bros. Paper Prod. Co.10/23/2019

Greetings all. I have just posted Clever Brothers Paper Products Company, low relief kit on the Shop for Model Kits Page. This is a building that has been rattling around our archives for a very long time. You may have seen a version of it on out traveling HOn30 layout. The kit has been totally up-dated with a new (similar to the old) very modular brick texture. You get a sheet of the texture with the kit, so you can kit bash like crazy. This kit consists of a basic 37' wide x 2' deep x 12 tall module that can be built with different doors, windows or blank sections, and can be combined or modified into almost any size building. The reason that I have released it after all this time is because, as I have mentioned in previous messages, I've kind of taken time out to get my switching layout up and running and I needed a building that would be large enough to disguise a corner of the layout. Well, this is what happened. Hope you enjoy it. Also, please send pix of what you make with this kit. I would like to see how far you take it.
October 23, 2019 | Registered CommenterDave