Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Dave's Pet Peeve Time

Hello everyone.From time to time we get request for additional downloads. Usually it because something went wrong or you forgot where you put the files. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and usually send fresh download links as a matter of course. But, every once and a while I get a request from someone, something like this, "Had a computer crash and lost my Clever Model downloads could I please have the models I have purchased again. Thanks (name omitted)." An that's it. All I have is a name. No email address, no list of what was lost. Typically, I would try to accommodate this request, but this is not a huge company with a research team that has nothing better to do than look up what you have purchased over the years. I don't keep a database loaded with each customers purchases. I do keep all the actual emails requesting products, but that's it.
SO, if you need something replaced, ask, but please know that I don't owe you unlimited downloads. If you value your purchases, keep you files safe on multiple non-volatile storage devices. A 64GB flash drive is not very expensive and will store a lot of kits.
OK, I'll stop now.
PS If you just sent the request that triggered this rant, at least send me you email address. It does not come through with the purchase, because of privacy rules set up by the hosting service. Also a list of kits with scale would be nice too, and maybe approximately when you bought them.
October 13, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski