Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > OH BOY !

OH BOY ! I recieved my Bricks & Mortar CD in the mail yesterday and could hardly contain myself ( I know it seems a bit much but I was really looking forward to opening a CD full of Cardstock buildings to build ). My first thought was which building to start with first, would it be Akron Machine Works or Small Forge or something else. I took time to read the "Read me first" file which was quite helpful, then I ran into my delima. There was a file named "The Engine House at Gorre" WOW !

The first building that I had built so far using a Model Building Software was an Engine House for my layout, it is a two bay stone House with doors at both ends, the only problem I've had was I hadn't provided enough bracing for it and I've been fighting a buckle at the Roof Joist, its been a real pain no matter what I've tried so far. Then in my first Clever Model CD I recieve the answer to my problem, I brand new design and instructions to build the "Engine House at Gorre".

This is going to be a fun adventure.
December 29, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterSteven
Steven,

If you can get a copy of the Jan/Feb 2010 O Scale Trains, you can read about my adventure with building the engine house. Have fun ... it is a very challenging and rewarding structure.

By the way, I used to live in Tulsa, for about 12 years back in the 1980's.

Jim
December 30, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore