Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > O scale downloads

Just a heads up really, I find I waste a lot of card/paper when I print out kits, because I am experimenting with stupid small (T 1/450 scale) so each page reduces to tiny(10%).
The N (1/160) kits are much less of a waste use the whole kit often fits on a sheet of matt 6"x4" - single sheet kits like the tin storage build
February 10, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterMike Sharp
Mike
It has been posted and discussed here before. Most printers are capable of printing more than one reduced size lit page on an 8-1/2" x 11" or A size sheet. The process varies from printer to printer so I can't tell you exactly how it will work in your case. Another way is to copy and paste multiple .pdf files on a single sheet. If you look to Google, you will find many ways of doing it.
February 10, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks for the reply Dave,
Computers and software are not my strong point.
Building the models is not a problem.
A T gauge version of the Warehouse will physically sit on a USB plug.

Mike
February 10, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterMike Sharp
Mike, I was able to import and resize PDF pages into my word processor (open office, which is free).
In N scale i get 6 pages to one...
It does take some effort and a few wasted printouts to get the reduction correct the first time -- thank goodness for 10' bar to compare with a scale ruler, but once you know the correct adjustment it's all the same after that 😉
Once you get the process down it only takes a few minutes to convert the original O scale images to a collection in your scale for any given model...
Enjoy 😁
February 13, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDr. Obscure