Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Rick's pickles, a new kit is Big

As stated in my blog I'm working on Rick's pickles.as I test build I'm finding lots of potential kit bash opportunities. There's 2 buildings an office and a shed covering the brine vats. All are on a raised deck. What I in visioned as a simple kit has become a very serious model. Personally Im very pleased with it. I hope you will like it too.
February 2, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterThom
Great news Thom..
looking forward to a visual update at this week's Coffee With Clever :)
February 2, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDr. Obscure
Indeed yes!
February 3, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKevin Wilson-Smith
Thom I eagerly anticipate the Pickle kit. Will order as soon as it gets listed for sale. Thanks for the new free tower kit.
February 3, 2019 | Unregistered Commenterjiwanicki
Test build is half way. What did I learn made some excellent changes.now I'm building the second half the shed over the brine barrels.the tests have revealed fairly significant changes but all for the better you're going to love this kit.
February 14, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterThom
This sounds like a lineside building I’d be interested in. Hopefully it won’t be too large. If you include vats to make a flatcar load, I bet lots of customers will be interested as well.
June 15, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJacques
Just a heads up. Brine shed Horizontal cross beams are10'5" but the deck cross beams are 9' apart on either end and 8'5" in the center. Roof Truss uprights will not line up properly if connected to the 12' deck beam end point glue spots. What am I doing wrong? Notified Dave and he forwarded it to you. I modified the cross beams to fit. Nice Kit, now I have to build some pickle cars.
November 16, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJim Iwanicki