Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > covered water tanks s 112 note

Thom: I am in the process of building the covered water tanks and found that printing the Pg.6 in portrait mode the piece is too short. Printing this page in landscape mode the piece is correct length. Instruction sheet makes no mention of the orientation of printout for this page. I have always printed in portrait mode. Epsom WF3620 printer. Just a heads up for you. Jim I
January 16, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJim Iwanicki
Just noticed Pg. 10 roof details is oriented the same as pg.6
January 16, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJim Iwanicki
Jim
There are several pages that need to be printed in landscape mode. We lay out the pages in both modes, whichever is the most suitable to the content. If you look at the layout of our logo on each page, it should be VERY obvious which way to print. Your comment about the tank being too short when you printed portrait, kind of has me concerned. If the whole tank got printed, it must mean that you are printing "TO FIT". This is something you should NEVER do. Always be sure your printer is set to 100%. If you printed the wrong way then, both ends of the piece would get cut off. If you have a printer that has an "auto rotate and center" function, turn it on. You shouldn't have to think about which way to print. Orientation will be automatic.
January 16, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thom: Your analysis of my print problem was accurate . I usually print with Adobe Reader, but I had downloaded a pdf manipulator, and it changed all my print settings. Have reset Adobe Reader as my default and the problem disappeared. Thanks for the help. Am reprinting all the pages.
January 17, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJim Iwanicki