Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > warehouse flat

Hi
I saw on the freebies page a revision for the warehouse flat I don't see this kit anywhere is it still availfble
thanks
Dick
September 29, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDick G
Dick,
This page is like it says, a correction to a kit that I believe has never been released except as a freebie. Unfortunately, it was one of those that we took down a while ago, when it appeared that freebies were being downloaded at a high rate and no one was buying of giving donations. So in a fit of rage I removed all but one freebie. Slowly, we are again adding more, but this particular kit seems to have disappeared. There are still a few places to look and if I find it, I'll put it back up. Or I might just begin selling it. Stay tuned!
September 29, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Dave

Thanks for the reply. This looks like a great kitbashing kit. I hope you can find it Ill be the first to order

Dick
September 29, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDick G
Dick,
FOUND IT!
It's on the Brick & Mortar DVD and Collection.
So YES, it is still available.
September 30, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks Dave

I looked at the brick and mortar dvd but I dont see a picture of it.

Dick
October 1, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDick G
That's because there is no picture of it. I personally, have never built it, so I have no photos, the page that has the correction on it that started this discussion, has a small view of where the pieces fit. It is really similar to the full 3D warehouse kit in appearance only flat. Not exactly the same, but very similar.
Hope this helps.
October 1, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
I'll try to remedy that for you.

I built a version of it to go on my layout, but so far the only clear photo I've got of it is from a WIP photo and there's a pringles tube in front of it!

https://flic.kr/p/Tdzx27

I'll get a better photo for you later, as I believe all the models in the foreground of the shot can be removed for transportation purposes. :)

Thanks,
Dan
May 4, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterDanBeresford
Dick G, Thom has posted my photo of the warehouse flat on the blog. Hope you see it. :)
May 22, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterDanBeresford