Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > N scale buildings 1 and 3/4 inches or less tall

I am building a diorama in a small cigar box that is about 6" x 6" and 1.75" deep.you have any buildings that are 1.75" tall or even shorter?
Thank you,
July 30, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterPetworth Traction Co.
First of all, it is always a good idea to identify yourself. It's just polite. Second, I'm not going to measure each and every kit, but I will tell you that both steel mill buildings, AMPIPE, the warehouse and Turbine House are all over 1-3/4" tall in N. Anything else you will have to figure out yourself. If you ask about a specific kit, I will measure that one for you.
July 30, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Sorry all. I am Mike Ratel Washington DC photographer, filmmaker, kayaker, baseball card collector, and fan of trolleys both real and real small. I maintain a Facebook page called the Petworth Traction Co. which I have used to give Clever Models a plug in the past. May I please have the height measurements of Plant #2 and S12 BRICK GARAGE?
Thank you,
Mike
July 31, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterPetworth Traction Co.
Pleasure to meet you Mike.
The Brick Garage is a bit less that 1-1/8" and
Plant #2 is about 1-3/8".
July 31, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
nice facebook page.
July 31, 2016 | Registered CommenterDave
Thanks for the kind words. Without any real effort the PTC page on Facebook now has 500 subscribers. I just made my first trip up to the Rockhill Trolley Museum in Central PA and have posted photos from that trip. I am always happy to post a plug from a mom and pop shop who are selling items of interest to traction enthusiasts.
August 2, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterPetworth Traction Co.