Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Help me debug my paypal account

I could use your assistance. I'm trying to track a payment problem with Paypay (might be my imagination) If you have been planning a purchase or making a small donation. If you can make that purchase soon or now so I can track it I will send you something as a bonus. It will be very cool or even a 2fer. But I need some money to go through the system sometime today. I'll make it worth your wile, guaranteed,
Thom
July 1, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterThom
OK Thom, I just made the donation. Upon completion of the donation I received the dreaded 404 error message. A quick check with my PayPal account shows that the donation went through. John
July 1, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Thom: I too just sent a small donation and got the same 404 Error notice. July 03. Guess it's still
not working. Rick
July 3, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterRick
Purchase of collection using PayPal worked fine, today (4th). File was available for download within two or three minutes.
July 4, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterDonald Albury
Everything seems to be working from the consumer side, so your purchases go through just fine. Im still not getting notices though. Its a minor problem.
i want to thank everyone who helped. You can feel free to request a kit as compensation.
July 8, 2016 | Registered CommenterDave
As i will get the watermill when it comes out, I don't mind paying in advance.

So if you need further testing done I can do it a dollar a time to build up the credit!
July 26, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterKevin