Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Kit Bashing Models

I am interested in starting a small Email group that likes to kit bash and redesign these kits into custom models not offered by the Brothers The goal would be to discuss kitbashing ideas and exchange custom models if anyone is interested please contact me by Email at paulegrijr@gmail.com Thank You Paul
September 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterPaul Egri
Sounds interesting. Count me in Paul.

John
September 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Sounds like a good idea. I love seeing the kit bashes you folks come up with.
September 24, 2014 | Registered CommenterDave
I'm in . . . . always eager to learn new tricks & exchange ideas about this unique hobby.

Rick
September 25, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRick
I am looking for ways to improve my skills
September 26, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterSteven
It might turn into an interesting group. Great idea Paul. I'd love to sit in but doubt I could contribute much as I don't have a creative mind. No imagination. John
September 27, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJohn L Fleming
Count me in! Having already submitted Marine Machine, Jacque's Straps, and Frenchies Shellfish Cafe (pictures available elsewhere in these blog pages), I rarely build the kits as they slide out of the printer.
- Mase
September 27, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMase Maronn
A few of you have posted a reply but unless you contact me by the supplied Email address I have no way of contacting you Thanks Paul
September 27, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterPaul Egri
I often come up with interesting ways to kit bash my own unique designs using the Clever Models parts, which can be produced in unlimited quantities and various sizes through scaling right at home instantly as long as I have the enough ink in my printer. I like to use Clever Models' Facebook page, where you can post images of your model on their wall, but this email group does sound like a good idea to share your ideas to other members of the group. I have a mind of an architect, and I have the skill of adding small parts and complex assemblies.
November 4, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJustin McCowan