Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > AaronI

I am new to paper models and am looking for written or video
instructions to make paper models

Thanks

Aaron
March 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterAaron Ionta
Aaron,

If you are on Facebook, I am doing a tutorial on building cardstock models. It might be useful. I hope to convert the tutorial, along with some other information into a book or very long MRH article. Try this address: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JRG/265779450149487

At any rate, I would be glad to offer what little advice I can.

Jim
March 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Great tutorial. I saw several techniques that I will use in my future builds.
March 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRon Fiedler
Jim, you are such a talented modeler! I hope you will include detail on your landscaping techniques. I would find it very helpful to "watch" you go from finished structure to placement on the land, and from the ground up how you execute a scene. I find myself marveling at your handiwork whenever I see it. Great work!

-Ben
March 18, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterBen S.
Aaron,

I wrote a tutorial that can be found in the 'Get Freebies' section of this very website! It may not be the structure you plan to build but it should mostly apply to all cardstock models.

-Ben
March 18, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterBen S.
Ben, Thanks for your support. You do some fine work too and your tutorial is very useful. Ultimately, I will talk about scenery techniques and the details I use to tell a good story. Sorry that I am so slow in the process but too many other obligations don't give me a lot of modeling time these days.

jim
March 19, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Thanks Ben

I downloaded a nd printed the demo it is helping a lot

Thanks

Aaron
April 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterAaron Ionta