Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Really small model railroads with fine buildings from CLEVER

I´ve just a look at the fine site of Carl Ahrendt. Carls site is update from time to time since his death by a friend. In the latest postings you can find a nice industrial layout in 0n30 scale build ony with models from our friends here at CLEVER: Have a look.

http://www.carendt.com/scrapbook/page114/index.html

There are many other fine ideas for small model railroads, so there is no excuse for not trying to build one.
March 24, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterPeter
Very nice work. The other layouts on that page have a great variety of Metcalfe kits, another cardstock manufacturer of longs standing in HO and N. Although they are all UK prototypes, I am envious of some of the structures (no O). I am glad we have Clever Models and all the variety that is offered.

Jim
March 24, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
It RUNS, Sorry no new pix just yet but our new demo layout ran for the first time last night. A few clearance problems and the crazy tight Tomix curves will mean I need to re-position some trucks on rolling stock, but it runs. Far from finished it will have its first showing at a Narrow Gauge show in Ohio this weekend. The old layout will have it's last showing before it goes into retirement (gets sold) or finds a hobby shop that will permanently display it.
Pix soon. too cloudy here today and i hate flash.
May 27, 2013 | Registered CommenterDave