Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > McElder's update

I have noticed that we have sold a few Elder's Bicycles kits since it's been put up as a download. I want to get some feedback from anyone who might be lurking and has purchased the kit. It's an old y, having been originally released as part of the "wood industries" disk way back when. It has however, been updated on this download. The version available for download has a second color choice and also a version without graphics. The graphic free version was a request from this list.
So I'm just doing research on customer satisfaction.
ALSO
As I know I mentioned over and over, it's our goal to have EVERY kit as a download. That means we will be putting up several older kits that we have kind of forgotten about, but which have been available on disk.
As new/old kits appear, I want to be sure that you check to see that you haven't already purchased it as a part of a collection, or that there might be an update. Buyer be aware.
May 31, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Thankyou for the info. I will purchace the revised verson.

Suggestion. Put "revised" in description when download is different from previous versions.

If model has not been previously released put "new" in description. or perhaps put "available on (name of disk) disk" if unchanged and previously released on disk
June 2, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDon Schmitt
Yes, Don Schmitt has made some good points.

I do have the original kit but now that I know the latest version has been revised to have walls without graphics I will purchase the revised edition.

Keep up the good work.

John

PS work is still progressing on the "Hotel". I am currently installing windows together with curtins:))
June 4, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
I am one of the downloaders of this project, since I like the more western run-down buildings and havn;t bought any disks, this being to complicated to send overseas, so I prefer the instant download, so please put ALL projects on instant download....
Till now I have only looked over the print-outs, but I like yhe front without het signs very much, it will make a very nice other building, a livery stable or something like that. Please keep on posting for instant download all the buildings and cars and critters now only available on disks.
It is easyer for all of us on the other side of the pond to get them.
Thanks.

Ron Ebregt, The Netherlands
June 4, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterron ebregt
OK.....I just downloaded the revised edition. After looking it over I see graphics as befor. What happened?
June 4, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn
Sorry, all is being put right. there was a missing page with the revised graphics. I have sent it to my brother and he is updating the download. He or i will send you the missing sheet.
June 5, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
I'll post it here, too. Any chance that you could sell just the updated sheets to those of us who already have the original McElders files but just need the unlettered sides, for example? I would be perfectly happy to purchase those files for a couple of bucks. You might also want to do that for some of the other buildings like the bookstore, etc.

Jim
June 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
NO, but we will give it to you.
We will make the McElders art update available to every one who has already purchased that kit or "wood industries" dvd
June 7, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave
Offering to provide the updated McElders art available for free to those who have already purchased the building is just one more example of the great customer service that the Clever brothers provide. I, for one, will take them up on it, but I also will donate a couple of bucks via the "Send a donation to Clever Models" button found on the lower left side of the Home page below all the other buttons. Thanks, guys. You treat customers the way they should be treated.
June 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBill
OK Folks. We have no problem sending you the updated sheet for McElders. We're happy to do it. But I will ask one favor. Even though we know all of you, would you make it easy on us and send a request to <mize1@sbcglobal.net>? That way I can just attach the file to a reply message and things will get done a lot faster that way.
Thanks in advance.
Dave & Thom
June 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDave Miecznikowski
Thanks for the kind comments Bill. and the donation, it just came in.
You and all our card stock people are our best advertising. You do great builds that make us look good and you share your experiences
with others.
June 7, 2012 | Registered CommenterDave