Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > Central Camera Roof

I'm just about finished with my Central Camera and need some help visualizing the roof. Does anyone have a picture that would help me?

Thanks,
Jacques
May 30, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJacques
Jacques, I'll see what i can come up with. Its basically the same building as "Hoosier mama's".
can you discribe the difficulty? I suspect I know but don't want to muddy up anything with a guess.

Thom
May 30, 2011 | Registered CommenterDave
Thom,

I'm just trying to picture how the piece goes in. Also, how and where does the rectangular Kodak sign attach to the building? I found pictures of the real store on your website; but not pictures of the model.

Thanks,
Jacques
May 30, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJacques
Jacques and Thom,

I can post a picture of my version tomorrow. I had problems visualizing the roof as well and, ultimately, made something up. I also changed the Kodak picture so that the sign wasn't "reversed" on one side but it appears to me to be mounted on steel support rods on the front left corner of the building; at least that's where I put mine. Will take a quick picture and send to Thom to post later this evening.

Jim
May 31, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJim Gore
Jim,

A am looking forward to your photo.

John
May 31, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Humes
There's a picture that i have in the blog. I'll post John's as soon as I get it I get it,
May 31, 2011 | Registered CommenterDave