Solution Graphics
This area does not yet contain any content.

Discussion > My Shed

Howdy, well I told you all if you've been watching my videos that I was working on a shed for a contest, well I posted some photos and I wanted to send you guys a link so that if you want to see my progress on this project you could. Its been a blast so far and I've learned some things, and isn't that why we try something new?

Once again I apologize if this type of post is not allowed.

http://www.thewhistlepost.com/forums/craftsmans-bench/11916-tulsadutch-shed-contest-entry.html
October 24, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterSteven
No problem with posting links.
Your model looks promising. Nice interior.
Thom M
October 24, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterThom M
Looks like a winner to me:))
October 25, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Humes
I have also created my post and have started uploading pictures of my project on the whistle post forum. My username is xscreamist.
October 26, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJDuv
I think I may have unintentionally plugged clever models in one of my pictures.
October 26, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJDuv
I uploaded more pictures of my Produce Shed for you guys to see. I think I've gone as far as my current skills will allow. I have more things that I'd like to add like signage, and posters but don't know how to make them at this time. I ordered another CD from Clever Models yesterday of wooden industrial buildings. I'm sure that by making more models my skills will improve and allow me to make even better models. My goal is to be able to make a diaorama, but since I don't know the first thing about making one I have a lot to learn and that is exciting !
October 26, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterSteven